ColorOS is a custom User Interface that was developed by OPPO. Recently, Realme 1 started getting the latest version of it. Realme 1 ColorOS 5.2 Update has brought many new features and improvements to the smartphone.
Realme 1 ColorOS 5.2 Update Brings A Bunch Of New Features
ColorOS 5.2 basically features a fresh new interface. It provides a fresher look from the homepage to app icons. Even though it offers new font sizes and background colors. OPPO has developed this UI to provide you a more smart and efficient experience. Recently, this update started rolling out to the Realme 1 users. The update brought many changes. The new features introduced are mentioned below.
- A single swipe to the right gesture for dismissing notifications.
- A new headset icon in the status bar
- Smart Bar for faster multitasking
- Background music playback in the video player
- New presets for the video editor
- Custom modes for different activities in the Timer app
- Markers can be added during recording or playback in the audio Recorder app
- Smart Scan translates text by the photo now
- Game Space can deliver an ultra-fast gaming experience
- Pressing the power button for 0.5s launches the Google Assistant
- You can also get new Material Design icons throughout the system
- A new boot animation
- Redesigned lock screen UI
The update will roll out in phases. In addition to that, Oppo has also introduced ColorOS 6. ColorOS 6.0 is designed with bezel-less phones basically but it will also work on older Oppo devices. However, Oppo has not shared the list of phones which will support this version, officially yet. ColorOS 6.0 will come with a new Chinese text font called OPPO Sans. According to Oppo, this new OS is based on a light color scheme. The colors gravitate towards white from the top to the bottom in an image shared by the company.