Realme is all set to launch the company’s first 5G smartphone called X50. The rumors say that the phone will give its first glance on December 5. Now, the list of the smartphone’s specifications has appeared online ahead of the launch. Today, in this post you will get to see the leaked Realme X50 Specs.
Realme X50 Specs Leaked Ahead of Launch
The leaked sheet also revealed the another smartphone called Realme X50 Youth Edition and also displayed its specifications in the list. This is the first time that any company is also releasing the Youth Edition.
Realme X50 specifications (Leaked)
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 735 SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- a quad rear camera setup that will include a 60-megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, and two 2-megapixel shooters (one for macro and one for portraits).
- a dual selfie camera setup on the front as well, including a 32-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter.
Realme X50 Youth Edition specifications(Leaked)
- 6.55-inch LCD panel with 60Hz refresh rate.
- powered by MediaTek MT6885 SoC that is very likely to be the Dimensity 1000 SoC that the chipmaker had unveiled recently.
- Reportedly pack up to 8GB of RAM, up to 128GB of onboard storage
- 5,000mAh battery with VOOC 4.0 fast charge support.
- quad rear camera setup that will include a 16-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, and two 2-megapixel cameras.
- The front-shooter include 32-megapixel selfie shooter on the front.
Both editions will come with 5G support.
Recommended Reading: Realme X50 5G to Come with Two Selfie Cameras