Xiaomi‘s Redmi Note series is famous for offering a large battery and solid performance at a cost effective price. The upcoming Addition to Redmi Note Series will be more advanced and interesting. Recently we have got Redmi Note 6 Pro Four Cameras floating on the Internet.
Images of Redmi Note 6 pro are surfacing the on the internet which clearly shows four cameras. An image showing the front of the device gives us some camera specifications.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Four Cameras Images
This above image shows a 20MP+2MP selfie camera setup and a 12MP+5MP rear camera pairing. The 20MP+2MP selfie camera pairing is a new addition. It seems that the company has adopted this pairing keeping in view portrait mode and depth effects.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specs and features:
- The screen will be 2280 x 1080 pixels, which means 19:9 ratio
- There will be a notch on top
- It will be powered by Qualcomm chipset coupled by 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage
- The selfie shooter will have an impressive 20 MP sensor
- The battery is listed as 4400 mAh
- Quick Charge 3.0 will likely be on board
- The phone will have MIUI 9.6, based on Android Oreo, out of the box