World Bank Group has started its Young Professionals Program (YPP) for younger talent who have a passion for international development and the leadership potential. The registration process of YPP has begun. The interested candidates can apply now. Last date to apply is July 28, 2017.
Registration of Young Professionals Program Begins-Apply Now
The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to WBG technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources and others.
Since its inception, the YP program has hired over 1,700 people who hold or have held positions ranging from entry-level to vice presidents and managing directors. It is a unique opportunity to experience development and gain exposure to the World Bank’s operations and policies.
To apply for this Young Professionals Program, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for this program.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Be born on or after October 1, 1985
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages. Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
For More Details Also Read: World Bank Group