Due to battery issue of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung halted the sales of the new flagship and launched a replacement program. Under this program Samsung has to replace every single Galaxy Note 7. Now 1 million Customers Have Received Safe Galaxy Note 7: Samsung. Among them, there are 150,000 Chinese consumers who use the safe Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
1 million Customers Have Received Safe Galaxy Note 7: Samsung
Earlier this week, Samsung said that 60% of Note 7 customers have exchanged their old units for a new one. It also said that 57 percent have done this in Europe. However, the number is expected to reach almost 80 percent in South Korea by Monday.
Samsung also received some reports coming from Chinese customers who claim the overheating of new Note 7. To cater with these complaints, Samsung promises to investigate these complaints. The company also states that the few cases it has already looked into do not suggest that the battery is at fault for any of the exploding Galaxy Note 7 replacements.
About 2.5 million Galaxy Note 7 phones have been formerly recalled earlier this month. This means that there are still more than a half device to be exchanged in the coming days.
Samsung will resume the resale of Note 7 in South Korea on October 1. Note 7 won’t go on sale in North America and Europe until late October or early November.
For More Information Also Read: Samsung Delays the re-sale of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea till Oct 1