Samsung announces dual-SIM Galaxy Core
Samsung has announced its new collection in smartphone series; ‘Samsung dual-SIM Galaxy Core’. The Galaxy Core is a mid-range device and comes with optional dual-SIM support.
S Voice in Galaxy Core lets users power the device through voice commands. And Samsung’s Motion UI lets you trigger certain commands through gestures and motions.
[info]Features & Specifications:[/info]
[list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 5 MP rear camera with LED flash & VGA front camera
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA (800 x 480) resolution TFT LCD
- Memory: 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot & 1GB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS
- Battery: 1,800mAh battery
- Others: dual-SIM