Samsung announces Galaxy S Duos 2 dual-core smartphone. Samsung officially announces the latest smartphone – Galaxy S Duos 2. The smartphone comes with a 4-inch WVGA display and is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI on top.
The Galaxy S Duos 2 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also includes a VGA front-facing camera. The smartphone comes with 768MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
Samsung Announces Galaxy S Duos 2 Dual-Core Smartphone
Features & Specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core processor (unspecified chipset)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI
- Display: 4-inch WVGA (480×800) TFT display
- Dimensions: 121.5×63.1×10.57mm
- Weight: 118 grams
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash – VGA front-cam
- Memory: 768MB of RAM & 4GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPRS and 3G
- Battery: 1500mAh battery
- Others: Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)