Samsung announces the Galaxy Core Plus. Samsung announces the latest addition to its ‘Galaxy’ series i.e. Galaxy Core Plus – The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Touch Wiz UI on top and is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor.
Samsung Announces the Galaxy Core Plus
It is observed that the Galaxy Core Plus has disappointing specifications when being compared to its predecessor.
Features & Specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT Display
- Resolution: 480×800 pixels
- Dimensions: 129.7×65.9×9.4mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash – VGA front camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM & 4GB inbuilt storage (up to 64GB via micro SD card)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 1800 mAh battery
- Others: Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM)