The ever mysterious Ice Inverse said on Twitter that Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will NOT Have a Fingerprint Reader Integrated into Display. This is quite alarming as this time Samsung had promised to add it to its upcoming flagship device.
Surprisingly! Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will NOT Have a Fingerprint Reader
The Galaxy Note 9 will have just a regular reader now on the back of the phone just like last year. Ice Universe has a very good record as he previously leaked Galaxy Note 8 design and also had the first real photos of Galaxy S8 and had every detail of Galaxy S9.
This development will bring a bad name to Samsung and it will have to answer questions that why it can’t get this technology when the Chinese brand Vivo could do it.
Well, the bad news above is accompanied by a good news too. The leaked features of Galaxy S10 is said to debut in-display fingerprint sensor finally. The well publicised Galaxy Note 9 was said to compete iPhone X but it seems that was just a story.
Some other Leaked specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 9:
- An improved and stretched AMOLED panel
- Improved glass for your day today photography needs
- Sleek UI with the latest Android
- Display: 6.3 inch,2,960x 1,440 pixel
- Exynos 9 Octa 9820
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/855
- 6 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB expandable up to 256 GB
- Size: 8.6mm(or less) x 74.8mm (or more) x 162.5mm (or less)
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP AF Sensor, 1x Wide-angle
- Front Camera: 8MP,1/3.6″ sensor, F1.7 aperture
- OS: Android Oreo/Pie
- Battery: 3850 OR 4000mAh with Quick and wireless charging
- Security Feature: a Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n GHz, MIMI, Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, Lilac Purple