Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are ready for the official launch on February 25 in Barcelona. It is normal trait that specs and features of the about to launch smartphones are leakers before launch. Previously Evan Blass revealed on Twitter that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ in a new Lilac Purple variant. Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Leak Again Before Launch at MWC18.
Also Read: Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Leak in Lilac Purple
Now Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus key features are released before launch. A German website WinFuture.de. The website didn’t mentioned the source but they have received some marketing materials and core specs details for new handsets.
Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Leak Again Before Launch at MWC18
The leak feature the previous speculations which we told you with some minor nee details. However all the leaks couldn’t reveal the actual prices of the handsets.
Here are the core details of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus:
- Display: 5.8-inch (S9) and 6.2-inch (S9 Plus) Super AMOLED, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, 2960 x 1440 pixels.
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 octa-core (4 x 1.9 GHz & 4 x 2.9 GHz) SoC in Europe and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (4 x 1.7 GHz + 4 x 2.6 GHz) SoC in the US.
- RAM: 4 GB (S9) / 6 GB (S9 Plus).
- Storage: 64 GB (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 400 GB via MicroSD card.
- Rear camera: 12 MP rear camera with OIS and variable aperture (f/1.5-f/2.4) (S9) / Dual-12 MP rear camera with OIS and variable aperture (f/1.5-f/2.4+f/2.4) (S9 Plus). Laser and dual-pixel autofocus, super slow-motion recording (up to 960 FPS).
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/1.7) with autofocus.
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (S9) / 3,500 mAh (S9 Plus) with USB Type-C. Includes fast and wireless charging.
- Speakers: AKG-tuned stereo speakers with surround sound.
- Extras: IP68 certification, iris scanner, facial recognition.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 UI.
- Color variants: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Lilac Purple, Titanium Grey (availability may depend on region).
One can Pre-orders Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus from February 25. Samsung has promised to ship as early as March 8. ETNews also revealed that the Samsung Galaxy S9, will have some significant upgrades over the Galaxy S8 and has reported that the S9 will feature Animoji-style 3D emoji.