Earlier this year, Samsung has launched its beautifully designed high-end smartphone, Galaxy S8. This flagship has already gained so much popularity because of its high-end specifications and design. Samsung has launched this smartphone in three colors including Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Arctic Silver. Now Samsung Launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8.
Samsung Launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8
One of the most amazing thing about the phone is the placement of fingerprint sensor on the phone. At back, to the right, you’ll find the fingerprint sensor. Here are some other specifications of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Features and Specifications:
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimension: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with 2960 x 1440 resolution
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad)
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB, expanadable upto 256 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP Dual Pixel sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- Front Camera: 8 MP sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, Fast charging, Wireless Charging Enabled
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80, MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Water Resistance: IP68 dust and water resistance
- Available Colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Arctic Silver
Samsung Galaxy S8 is a huge hit as Samsung Galaxy S8 Sale Exceeds 5 Million Just in 25 Days after its launch. Then in a short period of almost 4 months, this sale reaches to 20 Millions. Recently, Samsung has also revealed its second quarter report of 2017. According to which, company generated an operating profit of $12.7 billion and $9.7 billion in net profit. Now the company has also announced to bring Android Oreo update in this smartphone.
For More Details Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update Coming Soon