Samsung to Launch Galaxy Alpha SOON
Samsung will launch the newest Samsung Galaxy Alpha soon. This handset was rumored to be launched on 13th august.
Rumors also claim that Samsung Galaxy Alpha will be a full metal smartphone. Just like the iPhone, it will also come with a semi-metal body, and you will find a metallic rim on the edges of the Galaxy Alpha.
Samsung Alpha sports a 4.7-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) super amoled display with dimensions 132.4×65.5×6.7 mm and weighs 115 grams.
The Galaxy Alpha is powered by an octa-core chipset with quad-core 1.8GHz and quad-core 1.3 GHz. The smartphone also comes in a quad-core variant with a clock speed of 2.5GHz. It features 2GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage that is non-expandable. It sports a 12-megapixel rear camera and also includes 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs an 1860mAh battery.
Features & Specifications
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat paired with Samsung’s TouchWiz
- Processor: Exynos Octa 5 chipset & Snapdragon 805 processor
- Display: 4.7″ Display
- Dimension: 133mm by 67mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 720, 313 PPI
- Weight: 115g
- Camera: 13 MP (rear) & 2.1MP (front)
- Memory: 2GB of RAM & 32GB internal storage.
- Battery: 1860 mAh
- Others: Fingerprint scanner