Samsung after the successful launch of Galaxy S6 now introduced Galaxy A8 in China and it claims that it is the most beautiful phone yet not the strongest performance wise.
Samsung Unleashes its Thinnest Phone Ever Galaxy A8 in China with a very beautiful look
Earlier, the Samsung Galaxy S6 won the title of Android phone of the year. And now the Galaxy A8 is introduced which is the Samsung’s Slimmest Phone ever. The Galaxy A8 has 5.7 inch screen with 0.23 inch thick metal body which makes it Slimmest phone of Samsung.
The new phone is not cheap its rumored price is about 560 dollars but the phone looks very beautiful with its slimmest body.
- The new Phone Galaxy A8 is a 5.7 inch device which has a 0.23 inch thick metal body.
- The front of the phone is almost all display with extremely sleek bezels on the side.
- The phone weighs approximately 0.3 pounds.
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- The processor of the phone is Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- 615 chip Snapdragon.
- RAM of 2 GB.
- A powerful display of 1080p.
- A rear camera of 16 megapixel auto focused and coupled with 5 megapixels of selfie camera.
- Optional Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- A powerful battery of 3050 mAh battery
- It also includes sensor of fingerprint.
- Micro SD, up to 128 GB supported (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection applied.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot enabled.
- other features includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Rumored price is approximately 560 USD.
Although, the specifications of the phone are weaker than the most powerful phone of the company Galaxy S6, however, the phone looks very beautiful. The device is currently available in China for pre orders.