In the race of getting better than other, all social media platforms keep on launching new features. However, Snapchat was silent for some time when Instagram and WhatsApp keep on launching new features such as Instagram shopping feature and WhatsApp dark mode feature. It seems that the filter famous app, Snapchat has finally decided to join the race by launching a Snapchat camera feature that allows users to shop on Amazon with their cameras.
SnapChat is introducing new options for those people who feel its easy to shop things while sitting at home from their mobiles. The photo-sharing app has started a new feature, Visual search, that allows Snapchat users to Sop on Amazon with their phone cameras.
Visual search camera feature is not available to everyone yet but Snapchat said that this feature will be introduced soon to all. Snapchat has not confirmed it yet, but it seems that visual search camera feature will be introduced for both Android and iOS platforms.
How Snapchat Camera Feature- Visual Search works:
Here how this feature works:
- Point your Snapchat camera at any physical product or its barcode
- Now press and hold on the camera screen to start search product
- When the product or the barcode is recognized, Amazon will open it on display
- Click on the link that has popped up which will redirect you to Amazon App
- If you have not installed Amazon App on your device, it will redirect you to Amazon’s Official website.
Lets’ see when Snapchat will launch this feature for all.