Sony has announced Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone
Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) introduced the new Xperia ZR featuring the highest level of water-resistance for capturing photos and Full HD videos underwater. This Android smartphone offers leading technology and content with a 4.6” HD Reality display.
[blockquote cite=”Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing”]
The Xperia ZR pushes the boundaries on where and how consumers can use the full potential of their smartphone. By combining Sony’s leading camera technology with the highest level of water-resistance, you will never miss another moment
It allows underwater photography down to five feet of depth (video)
[info]Features & Specifications:[/info]
[list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: A 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064
- Display: A 4.6-inch, 1280 x 720 resolution LCD
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot
- Colors: Sony Xperia ZR will come in black, white, pink, and mint.
- Amazing Features: BRAVIA Engine 2 & OptiContrast panel
- Others: Supports NFC
- Release date: Expected in Q2, 2013.