Sony has launched its new selfie phone Experia C5 Ultra Dual Smartphone. This phone is especially designed for selfie lover as it has 13 MP front and back camera with Ultra Dual features LED flash modules, as well as Sony’s Exmor RS sensor.
The company said in a statement.
Sony Launches Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Selfie-Focused Smartphone
Some of the camera tools on the Xperia C5 Ultra include video stabilizer, auto scene recognition, 25mm wide-angle lens (rear) with an 80-degree field of view, 4x digital zoom, full-HD video recording, image stabilizer, geo-tagging, and red-eye reduction among others.
According to the company, the main camera has features like the 20.7MP with Exmor RS for mobile image sensor, Bionz for mobile processing engine and a 25 mm wide-angle G lens that will ensure good low-light photography and superior experience in the automatic mode.
Unlike Sony’s other mid-range and premium smartphones, the Xperia C5 Ultra doesn’t sport water and dust protection. The smartphone will be available in Black, White, and Glossy Soft Mint color variants
- Price: 29,990
- The Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.7 GHz, 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 16 GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded further via microSD card (up to 200GB)
- GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS enabled.
- NFC, Glonass, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB.
- 3G and 4G LTE supported.
- It packs a 2930 mAh battery.
- Dimension: 164.2×79.6×8.2 mm
- weighs 187 grams.
- 13 MP back and front camera with Ultra Dual features LED flash modules for both cameras, as well as Sony’s Exmor RS senso
- Available Colors: Black, White, and Glossy Soft Mint
- 6” Full-HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels) Display
The Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual was launched globally earlier this month, however, Sony has not brought that handset to Pakistan yet. This phone is currently available in India at Rs.29,990.