Back in February, Sony has revealed its two smartphones, Xperia XZ Premium and Xperia XZs at MWC. Both were high-end smartphones and were available at higher price. But now Sony Reduces the Price of Xperia XZ Premium. Now Sony slashes $100 off this phone. Currently, Sony has reduced the price in US only.
Sony Reduces the Price of Xperia XZ Premium in US
Xperia XZ Premium Old and New Price:
- Sony Xperia XZ was available at $799.99 price tag. Now the new price of the phone is $699.99.
- Major retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, and B&H currently have the handset listed for $699.99.
The Xperia XZ Premium comes with full HD display. The phone comes with Snapdragon 820 and Android Nougat 7.0. Moreover, the phone comes in two models. Users will have choice to choose from 32 GB or 64 GB models.
The phone also has Motion Eye camera system. As per its cameras are concerned, it has 19 MP back camera and 13 MP front camera. With both these cameras, users can save their moments beautifully. Other Specifications include:
- 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with 1080p resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- 4 GB
- 32/64 GB ROM expandable via microSD up to 256 GB
- 19 MP rear camera
- 13 MP front-facing camera with Motion Eye system
- 2900 mAh powerful battery
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm and 161 grams
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- Available Colors: Luminous Chrome and Deep sea Black.