Sony Xperia Tablet S
At IFA in Berlin, Sony’s first generation of Android-based tablet was introduced. Sony Xperia Tablet S, A thin and light device packed with original applications and Sony exclusive features offering an extremely different designs from the mass of first generation Android tablets. Adding Xperia to the name, Sony has turn its Android tablet into Xperia sub-brand. Sony Xperia Tablet S has enhanced software that allows you to control you TV, Blu-ray Disc player and audio system, with the touch of one button.
• Sony Xperia Tablet S has included fine Windows-like features not present in other builds: multi-user “owner” and “guest” modes for families with children likely to use the tablet.
• The Tablet S has a 9.4″ (1280 x 800) display, is powered by an Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core ARM Cortex A9 processor.
• Storage is 1GB of RAM, and runs Android 4.0.3, It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB configurations and supports micro SD cards for expanded storage.
• It has an 8 megapixel rear camera, a single megapixel front camera.
• At this time it only offers Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
• Accessories with Sony Xperia Tablet S is the cover with keyboard. The cover assumes triple duty, acting as a cover, keyboard (no touch pad), and stand.
• The body of the tablet is 8.8mm thick made up of aluminum.
• Price has always been Sony’s Achilles heel. They’ve “priced themselves out of the market”. So the different models are priced at $399, $499, and $599 depending upon the internal storage configuration.
For pre-orders: CLICK HERE