Email is one of the critically important components of our lives
SaneBox is a tool that helps email become manageable and it saves time. People don’t have to spend time on sorting out their emails.
SaneBox is working like a massive filter that becomes cover for your inbox. This service creates a separate folder in your email account. You can check the filtered emails any time you want by going into the folder, and browsing. They aren’t deleted. It helps inbox becomes much quicker.
How it works?
[list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- First, SaneBox will scan every email in your entire account. That takes some time.
- Then it lets you to link up your social networks, allowing SaneBox to draw relationships between people.
- SaneBox is quite effective about cutting out email that you didn’t really want in the first place. It does lead to a much better email experience.
- People may think that in using such a service, however, is that you might miss an important email. To combat that, the service sends you regular digests (you can pick their frequency) of email that was placed in the bad-kids-folder.
- SaneBox put all your unread/ not responded and unwanted emails in a side folder.
For the regular person looking to cut down on their email problem and for a professional person, SaneBox is well worth using. And it only costs $5 a month, so everyone can afford it.