IT & Telecom Market Updates – Moina Shah
IT & Telecom Market Updates on PhoneWorld LIVE provides the latest news from all around the IT and telecom industry, locally and internationally. Updates cover all government regulations on telecom sector, policies matters, regulatory and operator’s news, gadgets, wireless broadband, apps and software, and growing ICT trends. IT & Telecom Market Updates will help our viewers know exactly what is happening in the industry and the local market.
IT & Telecom Market Updates are being updated daily by Moina Shah, an enthusiastic young presenter and researcher. Today’s Market updates are:
- Sindh Police Acquires Drones for Providing Smart Security.
- Daraz Announces Infinix Month to Celebrate a Year of its Partnership with Infinix
- Mobicash Re-branded as JazzCash
- Zong Pakistan’s first 3G+4G network provider. This time Zong Soon to redesign its 4G Logo.
- Samsung Won Three Awards At PAS Awards 2016
- Huawei Launches Its Flagship Smart Phone, Huawei P9 Plus in Pakistan
- LG Introduces Active Lifestyle Camera with Live Streaming Over 4G
- Microsoft outlined new policies to crack down what it called “terrorist content” on some of its consumer services.
- A smartphone app, MyShake, developed at US Berkley taps into a smartphone’s accelerometer to detect earthquakes and reports the data to the Berkley Seismological Lab, in California