To not get left behind in the race for Telecom supremacy, Telenor has just announced its Talkshawk Crore Pati offer. Aimed at generating a hefty profit scheme by putting mouth watering prizes at stake, Telenor have followed in Ufone and Mobilink’s footsteps. This way mobile companies can ensure that their customers are making use of their SIMS rather then leaving them idle.
Talkshawk customers are being offered the chance to participate in a lucky draw, with every Rs 100 recharge. The prize for this lucky draw stands at a hefty amount of Rs 1 Crore. Who knew Pakistani mobile companies would have their very own version of ‘Kon Banega Crore Pati’? Not only are customers in line to win this bumper prize, Telenor are also giving away two prizes of Rs 1 Lakh every single day! This daily prize offer will be valid till the 31st of July 2012.
To every postpaid customers dismay however, this offer is only applicable to prepaid customers.
The Terms and Conditions set by Telenor are given below:
- The person is using a PTA registered SIM.
- The SIM is in the name of the person using the SIM
- The reward will only be given to the owner of the SIM.
- Tax will be deducted from reward as per Tax policy.
- In Case of any discrepancy the decision of Telenor will be final.
- Announced winners will have a period of seven (07) days from intimation to claim their reward failing which the reward will be considered forfeited.
- Subscribers will automatically be made participants to this reward scheme upon recharge of Rs.100 and there are no other actions required or additional charges involved for such participation
- The Winner will be called from Telenor from number “345”.
- The Carorepati offer is starting from 26th June and will end on 31st July. In total it will run for 35 days