Some people have a tendency to help other people who are facing any sort of crisis. Such people have a kind heart and they are considered gems in our world. So, are you that type of person who wishes to assist and support others? Suppose you are a Telenor user with a lot of balance and some needy friend or family member approaches you ask you to share some balance with them. The only impediment which can still persist is that you might not be knowing how to share the balance from the phone. Well, you don’t need to worry as we will guide you about it.
You can easily share your balance or credit to your friends and family using the Telenor smart share feature. If you have got a Telenor sim, the balance share code mentioned below would easily let you share your balance.
Telenor Smart Share – Balance Share Code
Time needed: 1 minute.
Any Telenor user can share balance by simply dialing
- Dial *1*1*92345xx*amount#
Replace 92345xx with the number you want to share balance to, starting with 92. Replace “amount” with the amount you want to share (15-200).
Confirm by replying 1, and your balance will be shared.
And your balanced will be shared. You need to make sure that you type in the exact same pattern as mentioned above in order for it to work.
|Price||Telenor Balance Share Code|
You need to confirm by replying with 1 after dialing the balance share code.
Are there any charges to share balance?
Yes, Rs. 5.7
Can Telenor postpaid users share balance?
No, they cannot share balance. Only prepaid users can share balance with other Telenor numbers.
Do I need to have specific Telenor Package in order for it to work?
No, all Telenor Prepaid users can use Telenor Smart Share, irrespective of what package they are on.
Minimum and Maximum Amount that can be shared?
You can share a minimum of Rs.15 to a maximum of Rs. 200.
How do I activate Telenor Smart Share, if I haven’t already?
Call 345 or visit any Telenor Sales & Service Centre to get Smart Share activated.
Terms and Conditions:
- You can share between Rs. 20.00 to Rs. 200.00.
- The balance will remain valid for the same time.
- Smart Share can be done a maximum of 10 times a day.
- Available for prepaid subscribers only
- The amount received can be used for voice, SMS, or Digital Service
If you want to learn more about Telenor Packages, Bundles etc, these updated guides will help you:
- Telenor Internet Packages
- Telenor Call Packages
- Telenor Easy Cards
- How to Check Balance on Your Telenor SIM?
- How to Get Advance Balance on Telenor?
- Telenor Internet Settings on Your Android or iOS?
- How to Migrate from Any network to Telenor?
- “My Telenor” App Review – Features and Tips!
- Telenor 4G Internet Devices Packages