Using WhatsApp has now become a necessity nowadays. We use this app for messaging, for sharing pics and to make calls or video calls. Keeping in mind the need for using this app, Telenor has brought an exciting offer for its customers. Now if you are out of balance and want to talk to any of your friends urgently, you can use WhatsApp because Telenor now brings Free WhatsApp offer.
Here is How to Avail Telenor Free WhatsApp Offer
How to Avail the offer?
- Telenor users can avail this offer by dialling *247#
All Telenor prepaid users are eligible for this offer.
- The Free WhatsApp bundle is valid for 30 days. Subscribers will be informed when the bundle expires at midnight.
- Rs. 0.01 will be charged
Terms and Conditions:
- If subscribers change their package, the WhatsApp bundle will expire and will have to be activated again
- Subscribers will be charged only if they share their location from WhatsApp. Other than that all WhatsApp usage is free
- Subscribers will not be able to avail Free WhatsApp if they have Zero balance as an internet session cannot be initiated in 0 balance state. Even if the customer has 1 Paisa in their account they can avail the Free WhatsApp Offer
- Customers who don’t have internet settings activated can SMS ‘internet’ to 131 to get internet settings for their device.
- Enjoy FREE WhatsApp with Telenor for unlimited messaging, photo and video sharing with the maximum limit of 100MB/week.