Telenor Pakistan Partners with Iflix to Offer 3 Months Unlimited Access for Users. Now Telenor users can watch movies, dramas and many more for free for 3 months on iflix. iflix is the world’s leading Subscription Video on Demand (SVoD) service. However, it offers users unlimited access to thousands of TV shows and movies from all over the world.
Telenor Pakistan Partners with Iflix to Offer 3 Months Unlimited Access for Users
What are the Features:
- 3 Months Free trial exclusively for Telenor Users
- Thousands of TV shows, movies & more
- Access iflix on up to 5 devices
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV
- You can even Download & watch offline
What kind of content You can see on iflix?
- Users can watch complete seasons of popular TV shows, like Friends, House, Dexter and Gossip Girl etc.
- Users can also watch Award-winning movies from all over the world, including US, UK and Asia.
- You can also watch your favourite Pakistani movies and Dramas.
- More, users can watch many Documentaries, animated movies and more.
How to sign up for Iflix?
- Make sure you are connected through your mobile data
- Download and then open the iflix app or go to iflix.com.
- Then Sign up and click on “redeem now” and you’re in. If you’re using data saver on Chrome, remember to turn it off to activate your account.
Terms and Conditions:
- Free 1 GB data can only be used for watching Iflix.
- Iflix is available in all cities of Pakistan.
- No payment details are required to sign-up and use trial. Just sign up using Telenor data.
- The content is updated on a regular basis with popular movies, documentaries, first-run exclusives, TV shows and more.
For More Details Please Visit: Telenor Pakistan