Temple Run 2 Launched
Temple Run 2 features the same gameplay as its predecessor; however it includes a new environment, better graphics and performance, and more power-ups and achievements.
The game has been well received by iOS users, currently holding a four star rating, and has been downloaded more than 20 million times, six million within the first 24 hour, in just four days.
Platform: iOS & Android (coming soon)
Developer: Imangi Studios
Release Date: January 17th, 2013
File Size: 45.7 mb
Price: Free (for now)
- Temple Run 2 is an addictive nature game and it has all the game’s best attribute
- Cosmetically, Temple Run 2 is a far healthier looking game than the original and still maintains a solid frame rate for its fast pace gameplay.
- The addition of a GEM system in game gives you the opportunity for redemption if you happen to make a mistake, allowing you to keep that high score going even longer. This seems to be a plus point.
- Gems can also be used to strengthen abilities, such as shield or boost, things that certainly come in handy when you have a long run going.
- Temple Run 2 has four playable characters, a downgrade from the six playable characters of the first one. But it is still a breathlessly exciting game.
Temple Run 2 is available now on the App Store and is slated to arrive on Android this week.