The Galaxy Grand DUOS: A Grand Offering from Samsung!
Samsung has created a new breed of devices that are a hybrid between phones and tablets.
The Galaxy Grand DUOS looks like a smaller Note II and a bigger Galaxy SIII. The design looks more like Samsung Galaxy Note II because of the tapered back and the metal rim on the sides it is quite comfortable to hold with one hand despite the big size.
[list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- Network: Quad-band GSM (SIM 1 & SIM 2) and 3G (SIM 1 only) support
- OS: Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Nature UX
- Weight: Weight of 162 grams
- Display: 5.0″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen of WVGA (480 x 800 pixel) resolution
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU, 1GB of RAM
- Memory: 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt storage, microSD slot
- Internet and connectivity: 21.1 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support (SIM 1 only). The other wireless connectivity options – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS with Glonass support. About the only thing missing is NFC.
- Camera: 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, face and smile detection, image stabilization. Videos are recorded in 1080 definition at 30 frames per second, and the camera is fast in both modes.
- Battery: A 2,100 mAh battery just like the Galaxy S III
- Call quality: It delivers good voice quality in the earpiece, with enough volume, and without any audible distortions.
- Others: Dual SIM stand-by, Standard 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio with RDS