The World’s First Glasses-free Holographic Phone was announced last year. Most interesting thing is that none of the popular smartphone selling brands have announced it. The holographic Red Hydrogen Phone was announced by the company that makes professional digital cameras for shooting Hollywood movies, RED. The company named this phone Red.
Holographic Red Hydrogen Phone to Come with Improved Features
The RED Hydrogen Phone was announced to be released during Q1 of this year. Now, the company has revealed that it won’t be until August before the phone is launched.
Previously, Hydrogen was only going to have a single rear-facing camera like a standard phone with the option to add an additional modular camera to capture 3D video and converting it to Red’s new 4-View format, where you can move your head to look around and behind objects you see using the phone’s “holographic” screen.
Now Holographic Red Hydrogen Phone will come with two pairs of cameras, front, and back. In this way, you can capture 4V content in real time.
Here are the Specification of Holographic Red Hydrogen Phone we know so far:
Here are the features:
- Runs Android
- Carrier unlocked
- 5.7-inch, 2,560×1,440 screen with “nanotechnology” to seamlessly switch between 2D, stereo 3D and 4-View “holographic” display modes
- Front and back dual stereo cameras with 4V video recording
- Supports modular attachments, including an upgraded “cinema” camera module and modular batteries
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835X processor (not the new )
- Huge 4,500mAh battery (compare to at 3500mAh)
- Charges over USB-C
- MicroSD card slot for expanded storage
- Dual SIM slots
- Headphone jack
- Can serve as a touchscreen monitor for Red’s other cameras
- Available in titanium or aluminum
- Launching August 2018