Xiaomi is working on a new device, currently referred to as the Pocophone F1. In some previous reports, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 was certified for Bluetooth connectivity and then it popped up on AnTuTu. Recently, it has broken cover on a Romanian retail site. It is quite suspicious but the website showed that the device was in stock. Despite the fact that Xiaomi hadn’t even announced the product it was available for shipping with the next one-to-two-days. In this way, Xiaomi Pocophone F1 got leaked on the retail site confirming its design and specifications.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Design and Specifications Revealed
The handset appears in a metallic color with a notch, rear dual camera system, and fingerprint scanner.
The specs of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 are written as follows:
- It will feature a 6-inch IPS display (2246 x 1080 resolution).
- It will have an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset (up to 2.8GHz, with liquid cooling).
- 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- The dual camera setup includes a back camera of 12MP + 5MP with AI capabilities, while the front camera comes in 20MP.
- There will be a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
- The smartphone will have Bluetooth 5.0.
- It will run MIUI 9.0 based on Android Oreo.
- The handset will feature IR face unlock.
The out-of-focus, bottom half smudge showing the “Pocophone” name throws its legitimacy into question but the label and display sticker look totally legit. The Pocophone F1 price is set at 1,999 Leu (~$499) and both the specs, price point and features align with the previous speculation.