Our greatest motivations in life come from NOT knowing the future. If in case we come to know about the future, then definitely we will lose interest in trying to influence it. This is What Life Will Be in 2030.
But all of us are keen interested to know that how the world would change from the web to wildlife, the economy to nanotechnology and politics to sport in the next quarter of a century. Some technology insiders have claimed that the next step for humanity is driverless cars, smart homes and genetically engineered pets. Most of them are already under development.
This is What Life Will Be in 2030
From the information and technology sector, 800 technology executive and experts were surveyed and they predicted that technology is expected to bring drastic changes by 2030.
Technology tipping points expected to be occur:
- The first robotic pharmacist
- 10% of people wearing clothes connected to internet
- the first 3D-printed car in production
- 5% of consumer products printed in 3D
- 90%of population with regular internet access
- The first transplant of a 3D-printed liver
- The first city with more than 50,000 people but with no traffic lights
By 2030, tech insiders have predicted that Light Field Displays may eliminate the need for a headset or display, projecting 4D images directly onto your retinas from a point of focus. These devices may be comes as a pair of sunglasses. Next-gen “displays” will replace our TVs, iPads and phone screens.
Biochemists have claimed that we can cheaply and reliably edit genes. So Today your cat which you call Tom may be a genetically engineered tiger by 2030.