These past few days we have been sharing with you all the news, tips and updates regarding DIRBS, which stands for “Device Identification Registration and Blocking System”. With DIRBS, PTA will basically be identifying, registering and blocking mobile devices that have SIM functionality.
If you still are confused, this short video (less than a minute) will definitely clear your questions!
More on DIRBS:
- 8484 SMS Responses Explained!
- A Basic Guide for International Passengers Carrying Mobile Phones to Pakistan
- How to Verify the Status of Your Mobile Phone’s IMEI via SMS or APP?
- How to Bring Phone in Pakistan without Paying Tax?
- Overseas Pakistanis Can Bring only One Phone Free of Duty in a Year
- How to Check for an Invalid IMEI When Buying a Used Phone?
- How to Save Your Phone From PTA Blockage?!