Uber Pakistan has collaborate with ArabNet to bring UperPitch at your door step in just a matter of click. Uber is bringing a life changing moments for many startups in three large cities of Pakistan: Islamabad, Karachi and Islamabad. UberPitch: A Unique Platform for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Investors
All ride hailing companies are incorporating such unique ideas to gain customers attraction. Uber rival Careem is very active in social media activities. Few weeks back Careem launched RishtaAunti at your doorstep. However Uber has shown that it is not less than Careem by hitting such an exciting idea.
UberPitch: A Unique Platform for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Investors
This platform is perfect for warriors, entrepreneurs and dreamers. UberPitch is a perfect platform for anyone having 15 minutes good idea. A person using Uber, having 15 minutes idea can submit an application and request a ride.
The regional Startup leaders and industry heroes will access your ideas on 30th, September, from 11am-3pm. This competition will be held at Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. The best ideas will be sponsored by Uber at the @ArabNetME Digital Summit in Dubai!
How to Register for UberPitch:
Here’s how you can register for UberPitch:
- Download the Uber app
- Submit an application for your startup here before 5pm on September 20th
- If selected, you will be emailed a promo code to unlock the UberPITCH view
- Between 11am – 3pm Saturday, September 30th, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- Selected startups will be announced October 4th