Ufone is kept on introducing new offer for its customers to provide them more ease. Now Ufone introduced a new and unique offer for its users. Ufone Caller Check Service will Let Users to Check the Identity of Callers. With this service, users can now identify the person calling their phone before answering the incoming call.
Ufone Caller Check Service will Let Users to Check the Identity of Callers
By subscribing to “Caller Check”, users will receive a flash notification message on their screen with the caller’s name, preceding the call.
How to Avail this service:
- Users can avail this offer by dialing *406#
- Service Charges Prepaid:Charges: Rs.0.83 + tax
Charging Cycle: DailyService Charges Post-paid:
Charges: Rs.25 + Tax
Charging Cycle: Monthly
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is available for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers
- Data used to display name is from global database and not from Ufone’s customer database
- Flash message display behavior depends on handset type and can vary accordingly
- User will also be subscribed to service upon dialing USSD
- No information will be given in case incoming caller’s data is not available
- Service also does not take data from users address book
- Data is also not sourced from any Ufone database
- No information given to Ufone as operator by customer at any stage is used for functioning of this service
- User can change their number using the service
- Non-subscriber can have their details modified by calling Ufone helpline
- Upon your subscription to Caller Check Service, user understands and also acknowledges that the service will look up for the relevant numbers in the crowded database and Ufone shall not assume any liability for any error or inaccuracies in the content or non-availability of certain information.