Ufone introduces “Celeb Talks” for die-hard fans
Ufone has decided to take the grand wishes of its customers to talk to their favorite celebrities by bringing in an array of top Pakistani celebrities from the world of sports, music, fashion or TV, in the first of its kind interactive service – Ufone Celeb Talks.
“Celeb Talks” gives an opportunity for the die-hard fans to get close and personal with their favorite stars like Mikaal Zulfiqar, Juggan Kazim, Faisal Qureshi, Umaima Malik and many more. Users can create their own list of favorite celebrities, receive authentic status updates from their beloved stars, send them personal messages and get a chance to talk to them. Many more stars will be added in the coming months.
[blockquote align=”left”] Subscribing to Celeb Talks is simple; you just need to SMS ‘sub’ to 7788 at subscription charges of Rs.5+Tax/week.
[/blockquote] Your favourite celebrities are waiting anxiously for you to hear them out and send them messages. Pick and choose your favourite celebrities from the given list and let your stars know what you think of them. Because at Ufone it’s all about U.
Terms & Conditions:
[list style=”list4″ color=”orange”]
- Each SMS to 7788 is charged @ Rs.0.50+Tax/SMS
- Subscription charges will be charged @ Rs. 5+tax/week
- SMS to Celebrity will be charged @ Rs.5+tax/SMS
- Ufone will not be responsible for delay of SMS alerts or content of SMS Alerts Celebrities will be sending at least 1 blog updates per week and a maximum of 3 blog updates per day
- The celebrity reserves his/her right to reply to any or all messages sent by fans.
- Subscriber that has selected a celebrity shall receive SMS from that celebrity ONLY.
- Subscribers of the service shall refrain from sending SMS to celebrities with content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Ufone reserves the right to prohibit any Subscriber from using the Service if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached the terms.
- Service is available for both prepaid and post paid customers.