Ufone Introduces Umobile TV with WiFi Enabled
Ufone brings another exciting Value Added Service to its customers. UMobileTV, with Umobile you can enjoy your favorite TV channels LIVE, anytime and anywhere. With Ufone’s latest addition, U can enjoy Mobile TV on any Wi-Fi network as well!!
Following TV Channels are available on UMobile TV:
UMobile TV is available on following Mobile Platforms: Android, Symbian, Java, Blackberry
- Download Mechansim:Simply SMS sub to 3344 to receive download link. Click on link to download and install Mobile TV application. First time users can enjoy a trial of 15 days!
- Free Subscription Trial:All new users can download the application and get a 15 day free subscription trial!! At the expiry of the trial you will automatically be subscribed to the service. Your subscription will be renewed automatically every month
- Package Selection:Users can choose two packages on subscription:
12 Channel Package: Users can subscribe to all 12 channels at Rs.100+T/month
Single Channel Subscription: Users can select any one channel at Rs. 20+T/month
- Unsubscription:To unsubscribe from the service, kindly send “Unsub” to 8009 .Free trial offer can only be utilized once and will only be made available for 15 days from the first use of application. Reinstalling the application will not entitle users for a new trial.
Terms & Conditions:
- 3344 short code can be used to get the download link by all supported handsets (blackberry, Android and Java handsets)
- Java based handsets might require memory card to download and install the application.
- Although most Java based handsets are supported, however, some low end handsets might not be able to use the application.
- Old handsets that have streaming players that lacks H.264 codec support will not be able to use this service.
- EDGE supported handsets with a Streaming Media Player (supports H.264 codec + RSTP link) is required for Mobile TV on Java based handsets.
- All Nokia handsets have a Built-in Real player application that plays Streaming links. Users will have to set his/her EDGE/ GPRS settings of streaming player to minimum of 40Kbps when prompted in order to use Mobile TV Service by clicking on any TV channel ICON.
- Local Chinese branded handsets with Java support might not be able to support the application.
- Standard GPRS data rates/charges will apply on using Mobile TV.
- Ufone WAP APN for browser and media player might be required in some handsets to download and use Mobile TV, in case users are not able to download from Ufone Internet.
- Charging is on auto renewal after 30 days on MT basis