Ufone has introduced yet another offer, this time offering customers with 500 free SMS to any network, at any time after their first 4 paid SMS. This offer known as the 5 Star SMS offer looks to provide customers with an exciting opportunity.Ufone introduces 5 Star SMS offer, that will allow its customers to enjoy 500 SMS free to any network, at any time after first 5 paid SMS.
The first five SMS will be charged at Rs. 1.50 plus tax per SMS.
Ufone Offers 500 SMS Free with its 5 Star SMS Offer
5 Star SMS Offer Details:
- To avail free SMS all users have to do is to send 5 SMS on any given day and receive 500 SMS absolutely free for the rest of the day.
- User will be charged at Rs. 1.50+Tax per SMS for first 5 SMS
- There is no opt-in or subscription charges applicable for this promotion.
- Users will be eligible for the offer twice in 24 hours, i.e. if they consume 500 SMS then they can avail another 500 SMS after sending 5 paid SMS.
Once the 5th SMS is sent customer will get the following notification:
User can Dial *707# and check the SMS count at any time. Charges to check the count of SMS and other details on *707# are Rs.0.10+Tax.
If a user consumes 500 SMS before expiry, his/her counter will be reset again to 0 SMS and the cycle will start again. Free SMS are valid for all local SMS only i.e. International SMS will be charged as per tariff plan. The offer is valid for non-bucket users only as their initial SMS are not being charged. This offer is for prepaid users only.
Terms & Conditions:
- Free SMS will expire the same day at 11:59pm
- User will be notified via SMS when Free SMS are activated and when free SMS expire.
- Free SMS are valid for all local SMS only i.e. International SMS will be charged as per tariff plan
- This offer is for prepaid users only.
- This is a limited time offer
- Terms & conditions apply
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Using SIMS without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- 5 Star SMS offer will not be applicable on Chand Raat and First 3 days of Eid.