Unlimited Calls from Sahar to Iftaar for just Rs.4 + tax/day
It’s all about Ufone’s custom, commitment and dedication towards its building new customers! Ufone is therefore bringing for you the ever-popular Ramazan Offer in June 2015 too, so you can conveniently stay in touch with your family and friends all over Pakistan during this holiest of months. After all, Ramazan is the month of agreement and togetherness, and what better way to stay together than with the Ufone Ramazan Offer.
Incentives of Ufone Ramazan Offer June 2015
With the Ufone Ramzan Offer June 2015, you can enjoy the following incentives:
- from Sahar to Iftaar you can make unlimited calls to all Ufone,
- also to all PTCL numbers, and
- To all Vfone numbers
*Ufone Ramazan offer is for just Rs. 4 + tax/day.
From dawn till dusk, all from corner to corner Pakistan, you can talk to your family and friends.
How to Subscribe:
For subscription dial *4# for free as soon as possible as the subscription has just begun. Today is 1st Ramzan, the first day of the offer!
So subscribe to the Ufone Ramzan Offer June 2015 today for a festivity of agreement and togetherness, only with Ufone.
Ufone Ramazan Offer TVC 2015
How to Unsubscribe:
To Unsubscribe, dial *2745#
Terms & Conditons:
- This offer is valid from 1st Ramzan till 27th Ramzan 2015
- This offer is valid from 4 AM to 7:30 PM
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- The offer will automatically re-subscribe at midnight for which customers must have balance of Rs. 4.78 in their account
- Dial *2745# to unsubscribe the offer
- Subscriptions between 7:30 PM and 12 AM will be charged at midnight the same day
- Call charges of 10 Paisa + tax/call will be charged
- Terms and conditions will apply
- 5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA