Ufone’s Ramazan offer is back
Ufone is back yet again with its popular Ramazan offer, whereby Ufone customers will be able to make unlimited calls between Sahar and Iftaar to all Ufone, Vfone and Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) numbers for just Rs 4 plus tax/day. Now Ufone’s Ramazan offer is back.
Amir Pasha head of PR and CSR at Ufone, said:
We have launched Ramadan offer once again, witnessing its massive popularity back in 2012 and 2013. It will enable Ufone customers to talk with their loved ones between Sahar and Aftaar at exceptionally affordable rates.
This offer is truly unlimited and has no additional charges and offer has already shown remarkable success back in 2012 and 2013 and so has been launched once again for the Ufone family members, keeping in mind its popularity previously.
How to Avail the offer:
- The offer could be availed by just dialing *4# from handsets.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid from the 1st Ramzan to the 27th of Ramzan, 2014
- This offer is only available for use between 4:00 AM and 7:30 PM daily
- No FUP (Fair Usage Policy) is applicable on this offer
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- This offer will automatically re-subscribe at 12:00 AM daily, for which a balance of Rs. 4.78 must be available in the customers’ account
- In case of subscribing between 7:30 PM and 12:00 AM, the offer charges will be collected at 12AM. At that time, a balance Rs. 4.78 must be available in the customers’ account.
- 10 paisa + Tax/call will be charged.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other charges on bill apply.