Vivo, Chinese Smartphone manufacturer, has introduced its selfie-focused smartphone, Y69. Vivo Launches mid-range Smartphone with 16 MP front camera for selfie lovers.
Vivo Launches mid-range Smartphone, Y69 with 16 MP Front Camera
The phone sports a 5.5-inch HD display offering a screen resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Moreover, its screen receives protection from a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone’s processor is the MediaTek MT6750, octa-core chipset with a clocking speed of 1.5GHz.
The Vivo Y69 will have 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. The phone will come with the microSD slot to increase the memory up to 256 GB. Vivo Y69 will be available in two color variants – Champagne Gold and Matte Black.
As Vivo focused on Selfie camera, it has 16 MP Moonlight front camera for selfie lovers. Moreover it has 13 MP back camera to capture your fun moments beautifully. The Y69 offers several camera modes like Bokeh, Group Selfie, and Live Photo.
Vivo Y69 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Display: 13.87cm (5.5-inch) HD (1280 x 720) IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP | f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 162.8g
Price and Availability:
This phone will be available for sale on 1st September. As it is a mid range smartphone, Vivo set $235 its price.