Warid has launched Warid Buzz for its postpaid subscribers
As part of its continuous innovative offerings, Warid has launched another exciting service Warid Buzz for its postpaid subscribers.[info]Warid Buzz is a communication medium where people can record their information on an IVR channel and their followers and audience can dial in and listen to it whenever they want. Warid Buzz is a new medium which will help users to Generated Content for the audience to enjoy. Warid Buzz provides an easy to use platform for Warid customers who are interested in voice-blogging.[/info]
Anyone can become a publisher! Simply register as a publisher by dialing 2898 and start recording your thoughts. All the publishers will be given a unique ID which can be communicated to their followers to listen to their messages. In this way, publishers can feel free to record information as it will only be available to those listeners who have access to the publisher’s ID.
For example, a university administrator can dial the publisher code 2898 and record voice updates for students to listen to. Students can listen to the recorded buzz by dialing in to the listener code 2899 and entering the university’s unique ID.
- Publishersdial 2898 to record his message
- Listeners dial 2899and listen to the content posted by publisher
- Multiple people can dial at the same time to listen to the recording
For listeners: 10 paisas/minute
[info]Terms and Conditions:[/info] [list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- The terms and conditions mentioned herein (“Terms and Conditions”) shall determine the rights and liabilities of Warid, Publishers and the Customer regarding the campaign. In order to participate in the campaign, the Publisher and the Customer shall accept the Terms and Conditions in their totality by accessing the Warid Buzz (“Warid Buzz”). The process of using Warid Buzz would be for all intents and purposes considered the acceptance on the part of the customer to the Terms and Conditions in their totality. The sole consideration of granting the customer the right to avail this service is to the using of Warid Buzz.
- Warid Telecom (Pvt) Limited (henceforth “Warid”) which provides telecommunication services in the IslamicRepublic of Pakistan, AJK and GilgitBaltistan (the “Territory”). Warid is offering various value added services (“VAS”)including short messaging service (“SMS”), Wallpapers and Ringtones.
- Warid is launching a new VAS service to its Warid’s customers called “Warid Buzz”. Through Warid Buzz, the Subscriber (defined in below) can record its message through dialing short code 2898 on IVR following the directions given in the IVR, which message can be listened to by any Warid customer (“Listener”) by dialing the short code 2899 on IVR by following the directions given in the IVR. Warid customer (“Subscriber”) can subscribe for Warid Buzz, when he shall call for the first time on above mentioned short code 2898 for recording of his message.
- Only post-paid customers of Warid can subscribe for Warid Buzz.
- The Subscriber can record up to a maximum of 5 messages for 10 minutes each.The Subscriber’s messages will be sorted according to date and time; further the Subscriber may give a title to its recorded messages. All messages uploaded/recorded by the Subscriber will be screened by Warid before making available to the Listeners.
- The Subscriber shall be responsible for any message which shall afterwards became to be an immoral, unethical, anti-social, against the public sentiments, illegal, or be objectionable on any account/reason. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to Warid under these Terms and Conditions, Cellular Services Agreement Form (CSAF) and/or applicable laws, the Subscriber completely indemnifies Warid regarding any loss, damage, penalty, fine (including attorney fee) occurred to/imposed on Warid due to any message recorded by the Subscriber which shall be immoral, unethical, anti-social, against the public sentiments, illegal, or be objectionable on any account/reason. Without prejudice to any responsibilities of the Subscriber and any rights or remedies available to Warid in this clause, Warid shall have the right to terminate the CSAF and cellular connection of the Subscriber due to any message recorded by the Subscriber which shall be immoral, unethical, anti-social, against the public sentiments, illegal, or be objectionable on any account/reason.
- Notwithstanding any responsibilities of the Subscriber and any rights available to Warid in the preceding clause, Warid retains the right to delete and not publish any message which is prohibited in the above clause.
- The Subscriber shall be charged a monthly subscription fee for availing the Buzz of Rs. ¬300 plus tax per month (Subscription Fee) in advance during his subscription, which charges shall become due from the date of his subscription and on the same date in the subsequent months (Due Date). If the Subscriber shall un-subscribe from Warid Buzz after the Due Date but before the next Due Date, the Subscription Fee for the remaining days of the current month shall not be refunded.
- The Listener will dial an IVR for a menu based service. The Listener will also have a choice of dialing the Subscriber of his choice through an additional short code. The Listener will have the choice to browse the content of the Subscriber.
- The Listeners shall be charged a fee of Rs. ¬¬0.10 plus tax per minute for listening to any Buzz available on the Warid platform.
- Advertisements will run before and in-between various Buzz.