Pakistan’s most reliable cellular operator Warid Telecom has introduced 50 paisa offer for the amenity of its valued prepaid customers.
All Warid prepaid customers will now be able to enjoy discounted call rates on all local networks. The more customers spend their balance, be it call, SMS or LTE internet, the more they would be able to save and relish the appealing voice call rates as low as 50 paisa on all networks.
Warid Introduces 50 Paisa Offer for its Prepaid Customers
Warid has always been a lead in customer service in Pakistan. The new bundle follows in the footsteps on many operative and affordable plans that have been introduced in the past by the company. With the recent technology and best offers, it is no surprise Warid has topped in service excellence and customer satiety in the industry.
How to Subscribe:
Customers can subscribe to this offer by simply dialing *950#.
|Usage Slabs (All services) in Rs||Reward Voice only (Rs/30 sec)|
|100 – 200||0.80|
|200 – 300||0.70|
|300 – 400||0.60|
Terms & Conditions:
- Rupee spent on Per unit usage on default voice, sms and data will be counted for threshold calculation
- Discount is pertinent upon spending desired Rupee value as per slab
- 50 paisa tariff will be applicable on spending Rs 400
- Billing pulse is 30 sec
- Discount will be applicable for next 30 days from the date of subscription. After completion of 30days the counter will be reset and calls will be charged at Rs 0.90/30sec
- Discounted rate is for local networks only and not for international calls
- All rates are exclusive of tax
- To check applicable current tariff dial *200*950#
- No subscription/bundle fees or 3rd party services will be counted in usage calculation
- Rs 1.2 will be charged for dialing activation string *950#
- It is a limited time offer
- To deactivate the offer dial *951#
- Changes in offer can be done at any time at prudence of Warid
- Offer is applicable with major prepaid packages only
- Standard terms, conditions, taxes & and call setup charges apply
For more information please visit: Warid