Warid prepaid customers can now conveniently use Data/GPRS while roaming in specific destinations. This is the first time that any cellular company has introduced such a service in Pakistan.
In addition to the previously available Voice & SMS services, prepaid customers can now conveniently surf online, download apps or browse on Facebook while using Warid’s speedy data service.
A list of these destinations is provided below.
Terms and Conditions:
- To get Prepaid International Roaming activated, please call 321.
- No security deposit required.
- Operator specific GPRS usage rates shall apply.
- All applicable taxes would be included in addition to the above rates.
- The tariffs are charged in Pak Rupees when billed. The US$ – Pak Rupee exchange rate applied for each calendar month shall be the open market exchange rate on 23rd day of the preceding month.
- GPRS charges have been calculated using prevailing exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above GPRS charges are shown in 1KB increments. For operator specific charging interval, please refer to the Charging Interval column above.
- For detailed tariffs/peak hour timings of a specific network, contact the Customer Service personnel and the helpline number of the respective operator.
- MMS charges are event based.