Warid Introduces “Sab Ki Jeet Offer” For Prepaid & Glow Customers. with this offer you can get a chance to win 1 lac rupees cash prize daily, a bumper prize of 10 lac rupees & iPhone 6 handsets on recharging your account balances with Rs. 100 or more. Not only this you can also get numerous free voice minutes, SMS & MBs along with above stated rewards.
Warid Introduces “Sab Ki Jeet Offer” For Prepaid & Glow Customers
Now hurry up, make a recharge of Rs. 100 or more and get a chance to win such amazing rewards. You just simply have to dial *277# before a recharge of Rs. 100 or more to avail the offer.
How To Activate & Participate in Sab ki Jeet Offer
- Simply Dial *277# before a recharge of Rs 100 or more
On recharging your mobile accounts with Rs 100 or more, all Warid Prepaid customers will get either of the following:
- 100 Free minutes for calling from Warid to Warid numbers
- 2000 SMS for all networks
- 200 MB LTE Internet
Not only this, but customers will be entitled to win the following prizes via lucky draws:
- Daily Cash prize of 1 Lac Rupees
- Bumper prize of 10 Lac Rupees
- iPhone 6 Handset
Terms & Conditions
- Subscriber will get only one of the benefit at a time i.e. either on net min or sms or MBs
- This Offer is only for all Warid prepaid & Glow customers .
- Minimum recharge of Rs 100 in one go will be considered eligible.
- Offer can be availed on new SIM, MNP, inactive SIM for more than 30 days and existing subscribers.
- Free resources can be availed within 1 day only.
- There are no charges for dialing *277#.
- Recharge done through ezeeload or scratch card will be considered valid for entry in the offer.
- Balance share will not be considered as an entry into the offer.
- On Package change free resources will remain intact.
- After utilization of free resources, standard package calling rate will be applicable.
- To check free resources dial *200*505#
- Changes can be done at anytime at discretion of Warid
- Terms, conditions, taxes and call setup charges apply
- This is a limited time offer.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification-PTA
For More Detail Please Visit: Warid