Warid may just be stepping up its game as it just today launched its own app store by the name of “MyAppsMall”. The app store has over 1500 apps and over 1700 games. Now Warid’s customers (prepaid & postpaid) can download a wide range of applications and games directly from their mobile phone for free, though the data charges apply.
Warid Launches its App Store “MyAppsMall”
The apps on the store support multiple operating systems including Java, Symbian, Android, Blackberry & Windows Mobile. To access the store all you have to do is go to http://myappsmall.waridtel.com from your computer or laptop and sign up for free and access a multitude of apps. To access the store on your mobile device go to http://apps.waridtel.com.
Other features of the app store include the capability to add web feeds, widgets, emails and instant messaging.
- Once you have signed up and logged in on MyAppsMall, you can browse through fun applications & popular games for your mobile.
- Once you find something you like, just click on the application name and then click ‘Get It!’ on the next page.
- You will receive an SMS from 7222 on your mobile with the WAP link to the application. Just click the link to download the application on your phone!
- Charges against each app or game are mentioned above the ‘Get It!’ icon on each app page.
- All applications & games on Warid’s MyAppsMall are FREE for a limited time period.*
- For more information, feel free to browse through our MyAppsMall FAQ section.
*Mobile Internet charges apply..
- This Service is available to all Warid mobile postpaid and prepaid customers.
- You can enter WAP URL (apps.waridtel.com) into your mobile phone’s internet browser. Data charges apply. Alternatively you can visit myappsmall.waridtel.com through your PC or laptop.
- You can browse the portal without registration but for purchase/download of apps, personalization of home page with own Facebook account, Gmail or obtain a free email account from MyAppsMall will require registration.
- MyAppsMall can be accessed both locally & while roaming. Roaming data charges apply.