With the holy month of Ramadan just around the corner, Warid has announced a new offer that will prove to be another blessing in this month of blessings. Warid offers its customers a chance to win motorbikes on a daily basis, a Swift car and three Umrah Packages every single week. To top it all of they are also offering a 1 Crore bumper prize on the day of Eid!
Warid Launches Eid Offer Including 1 Crore Bumper Prize valid from 12th July to 10th August 2012.
The offer will be valid from the 12th of July till the 10th of August 2012. The prizes can be won at different spending rates. On spending Rs.15 customers can win 1 motorbike daily. On spending Rs.25 customers can win a Swift car weekly and 3 Umrah packages. Last but not least on spending Rs. 50 customers can win the bumper prize of 1 Crore.
Terms & Conditions
- Subscribers will automatically be made participants to this scheme upon usage of Rs.15 daily, Rs 25 weekly and Rs 50 for 30 days.
- The person is using a PTA registered SIM is eligible to participate.
- Tax will be deducted from reward as per Tax policy.
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
- Car delivery is dependent on the delivery schedule of the manufacturing company
- Customer will get cash equivalent of Umrah Package
- In Case of any discrepancy the decision of Warid will be final.
- Announced winners will have a period of seven (07) days from intimation to claim their reward failing which the reward will be considered forfeited.
- Warid employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Prizes can be availed through Warid business centers.
- Winner will receive call from 321.
- Do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. Warid will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities
- All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
- Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload includes 10% withholding tax.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA