Warid offers Dual Number SIM
Warid offers a brand new facility to have two different numbers on the same SIM. Customers will be facilitated to own and operate two separate Warid numbers on a single SIM.
This service is currently being offered to existing Warid postpaid subscribers who can avail:
- Two existing mobile phone numbers
- Retain your existing mobile phone number whilst adding a new second number
The two numbers can be a combination of:
- 2 Warid postpaid numbers
- 1 Warid postpaid & 1 Zem prepaid number
- Primary number has to be Warid postpaid i.e Warid postpaid number has to be registered prior to using this service
- The Dual Number SIM Card offers two independent numbers on single 64K Power SIM card in addition to PhoneBook 500
- Convenience – No need to carry two mobile phones for two mobile connections
- You can separate business calls from personal calls with the flexibility to switch on one number at a time
- Contactable – Stay in touch via two mobile numbers by diverting calls of one to the other
- One common phone book for both. Store upto 500 numbers
- Bill Clarity – Maintain individual bills for two mobile numbers
- Ease of Use – Hassle free switching between two mobile numbers
How to get Warid Dual Number SIM?
The Warid Dual Number SIM card is only available at Warid Business Centers in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
The Warid Dual Number SIM consists of a special menu “Dual SIM” under Warid Menu services for a user friendly experience of defining accounts and swift switching between them.
For further details CLICK HERE
- Dual Number SIM : Rs 100+tax
- Line Rent : Rs 50+tax will be charged to your Warid Postpaid number
Service is available for postpaid subscribers only
All call charges will be based as per package plan