WhatsApp group video and audio calls, the new features were announced by WhatsApp at Facebook’s F8 2018 conference last May. Now the popular instant messaging app has started rolling out these features and are available for all users.
Android and iOS users can now update their WhatsApp to the latest version and can enjoy these amazing features.
Now Enjoy WhatsApp Group Video & Audio Call
These new feature of WhatsApp are not for Group chats. It allows users to add other contacts when making an audio or video call. Users can add up to three users on a video or audio group call. This feature is available on WhatsApp version 2.18.52 for iOS and version 2.18.145 for Android beta.
If you are wondering how to use it, so don’t worry because the process is vey simple and easy.
Here is How to use group video, audio calls on WhatsApp:
- After making a video or audio call on WhatsApp, user will find an icon on the top right corner.
- Users can now tap on that icon and add a member to the call from your contact list
- User can choose one contact at a time from their list.
- After it, the video call will break into four mini screens of each member in the call.
- Same for the audio call, the screen will show all members’ display picture on the screen.
- WhatsApp also allows the receiver to add members to the group call.