OnePlus 6 is coming in white stunning color and will be available for sale tomorrow, June 5th. White OnePlus 6 features a pearlescent matte white finish as opposed to the glossy black and matte black and other color variants. The flagship white OnePlus 6 has a rose gold metal frame and rose gold fingerprint scanner along with a logo on the back.
Stunning White OnePlus 6 has a Rose Metal Frame
White OnePlus 6 will be available in an 8GB RAM / 128GB storage configuration for $579. Apart from color other specifications are same to previous variants.
OnePlus 6 has a 6.28-inch display, the largest one. On-screen navigation gestures have introduced, which will allow navigating the display without the fixed Navigation Bar. OnePlus 6 Mirror Black, Midnight Black, and Silk white variants are launched by the company. The limited edition silk white will be available for three weeks.
Features of White OnePlus 6:
- The latest Snapdragon 845 processor from chipmaker Qualcomm for speedy performance.
- 6GB to 8GB of RAM for running lots of apps in the background and keeping performance smooth.
- A large 6.28-inch display
- A premium design with narrow bezels around the display
- A dual-camera system.
- Facial recognition to unlock the phone.
- Quick charging.
- A decently large 3,300mAh battery.
Also Read: OnePlus 6 Arrives with Trendy Specs