Microsoft’s Imagine Cup is a worldwide innovation rivalry that enables students to make applications that shape how we live, work, and play. Every year, teams from around the world compete for the chance to showcase their work, win free travel, mentorship from Microsoft specialists, priceless networking opportunities, and other great prizes.
Here, Imagine Cup is looking for the best and brightest tech solutions from Pakistani students who want to share their passion to improve the world around us. So, students and developers are encouraged to bring their ideas to a global stage.
Why and how to register for the Imagine Cup 2020
The 2020 Imagine Cup competition consists of four key phases: Registration and Submission, Regional finals, Nationall Finals, and the World Championship.
These are the key steps and resources you need to ensure your entry to the 2020 Imagine Cup is complete:
- Register online at www.imaginecup.com/pakistan
- Form a team of up to three students.
- Brainstorm your project idea, and then start creating and reviewing. Need project inspiration? Check out the Microsoft YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/msftimagine to see pitches from past Imagine Cup teams.
- Visit https://azure.microsoft.com/free/students and https://docs.microsoft.com/learn to build key cloud skills, like AI and Machine Learning, and bring your project to life.
- Film your pitch video— Ensure your pitch is crisp and articulate (and 3 minutes or less!), and film in a quiet space to help with sound quality.
- Submit your project to your regional competition. Just log in to https://imaginecup.com/pakistan click submit, and follow the prompts. Your account page will provide information about the local competition phase you’re entering.
The Imagine Cup is something other than just a tech rivalry. It’s an opportunity to work with companions, increase new aptitudes, and meet different students from over the globe. We can’t wait to see what you create!