Apple has just taken the wraps off three new phones, but which one should you buy? Or is better just to skip them all? Apple has ditched the iPhone 7S and jumped straight to the iPhone 8, which is unusual in itself. But the surprises don’t stop there. The iPhone X is a special celebratory device designed to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the iPhone line, and it’s a radical departure from previous models.Why to Buy iPhone 8 Instead of iPhone X.
It seems likely that most people are waiting for the release of Apple’s high-end iPhone X, which is launching on November 3. But there are several reasons to consider an iPhone 8 instead of waiting for the iPhone X.
Why to Buy iPhone 8 Instead of iPhone X
- Functionally, they all are Identical:
All of these phones are powered by Apple’s new A11 Bionic chip, a neural engine, and the M11 motion coprocessor. The only difference is how the phones use these features: The iPhone X uses the A11 chip and neural engine for its new face-detection system Face ID, which the iPhone 8 does not have.
- Touch ID is a known, proven entity. Face ID, which will replace Touch ID on the iPhone X, is less known.
- All of these phones support the Qi wireless charging standard as well as fast-charging.
You will have to buy extra accessories if you choose either new charging method which is more expensive to consider when thinking about the iPhone 8 versus the $1,000-to-start iPhone X.
- The iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have nearly-identical rear cameras.
- The front facing cameras on the iPhone and iPhone X are also identical so why spend on same features?
- iPhone X is more expensive than the iPhone 8.
Finally, its recommended not to wait out so long for the launch of iPhone X just to spend a lot more money to get the almost same features as you may get by simply buying a simple iPhone 8.