After the launch of 3G and 4G services in Pakistan, Wi–tribe was struggling hard to compete with the other networks. Now wi-tribe upgraded its network with 10 MHz spectrum. With this network upgrade,Wi–tribe All Set to Achieve Service Excellence by Introducing upto 5Mbps Packages. Wi-tribe is now able to offer higher speeds and volumes to address the increasing online appetite of its customers.
Wi-tribe All Set to Achieve Service Excellence by Introducing upto 5Mbps Packages
Ali Fahd Ahmed, CEO Wi-Tribe said,
“We experienced great success in the previous years, with the monthly usage per customer increasing almost five times, over the past 6 years. In order to maintain an optimum level of service and online experience we decided to increase our capacity. Through our spectrum upgrade, we are now delivering a bigger, better and faster internet experience to improve customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.”
Wi-tribe claims that it’s user experience will dramatically improve after the addition of spectrum, effectively doubling its bandwidth to serve its customers. Now operating with a spectrum of 10 MHz Wi-tribe is geared up to offer even better service levels.
On the future of Wi-tribe, Mr. Fahd further said,
“We are actively engaged with key players across the TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) arena to further diversify our offerings, leveraging our strong industry standing and actively synergizing with other partners to increase our portfolio of services.”
Here is the new packages detail of wi-tribe
Terms and Conditions:
- Refundable security deposit equal to one month line rent along with activation will be charged in advance.
- All packages come with Rs. 100 per month service charges.
- Unlimted for 2, 3 and 4Mbps: 100GBs
- Unlimited for 5Mbps: 200GBs
- Service speed will reduce after reaching the fair usage threshold.
- Excess usage will be charged at Rs. 0.10 per MB.
- These packages are for Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi only.